Artful Jaunts Terms and Conditions:
The following terms and conditions ("Terms") govern the relationship between Artful Jaunts, LLC ("Artful Jaunts") and the individual(s) listed above ("Client") with respect to the trip detailed in the Trip Itinerary set forth above ("Trip"). If multiple individuals are listed above, each listed individual will be considered a Client under these Terms.
- Trip Itinerary: The Trip will generally follow the detailed Trip Itinerary set forth above. Circumstances beyond Artful Jaunts's control may require changes or deletions from the Trip Itinerary and the Trip Itinerary is subject to change at Artful Jaunt's sole discretion.
- Payment/Reservations. Client agrees to pay Artful Jaunts the total amount listed above for participation on the Trip. A 50% deposit must be paid in order to reserve a spot on the Trip and the remaining 50% is due forty-five days prior to start of the Trip.
- Arrangements. Client's payment will cover items specifically set forth in the Trip Itinerary, which generally includes all transportation, activities, lodging, and dining during the Trip in accordance with the Trip Itinerary. Client's payment does not cover and Client is responsible for all other Trip expenses including Client's travel arrangements to and from the Trip's destination (including airfare), any artwork purchased on the Trip, and any other incidentals.
- Cancellation/Refunds. Cancellations received more than forty-five days prior to the Trip's start date will receive a full refund of any amounts actually received by Artful Jaunts, less a $500 administrative fee per person. No refund will be provided for cancellations received within forty-five days of the Trip's start date. After the Trip has commenced, no refunds are available, even if Client does not partake in all of the Trip's activities or leaves the Trip early.
- Insurance. No exceptions are available to the Cancellation terms set forth above. Artful Jaunts strongly recommends that Client purchase the trip cancellation insurance offered above.
- Participation. Client is requested to consider his or her health to ensure the ability to participate in all scheduled activities. Artful Jaunts bears no responsibility for medical problems, or for any medical costs of Client. All medical evacuation costs are the Client's responsibility.
- Responsibility/Limitation of Liability. The total liability of Artful Jaunts, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, arising out of or related to these terms shall not exceed the total amount paid by Client to Artful Jaunts. ARTFUL JAUNTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, OF ANY KIND OR NATURE. Artful Jaunts acts solely in its capacity as organizer of the Trip. Client acknowledges that as part of the Trip Client may engage with third parties such as art dealers, art brokers, merchants, carriers, guides, and other travel service personnel. Artful Jaunts bears no responsibility for personal injury, loss, health problems, property damage, or any other losses arising out of or related to the acts or defaults of any such third parties and Client hereby agrees to waive all claims and suits against, release and hold harmless Artful Jaunts, its officers, agents, representatives and affiliates for any and all damages or loses arising from or related to the acts or defaults of such third parties. Artful Jaunts is not responsible for any loss or additional expense caused by delays or changes to travel arrangements, illness, weather, acts of God, or any other causes beyond Artful Jaunts's reasonable control.
- Use of Likeness. Client hereby gives Artful Jaunts permission to use any and all of Client's voice, image and likeness, with or without using Client's name, in connection with advertising and promoting Artful Jaunts's business, including use on Artful Jaunts's social media accounts and/or for other purposes deemed appropriate by Artful Jaunts in its reasonable discretion, except to the extent expressly prohibited by law.
- Miscellaneous. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to conflicts-of-law principles. The sole and exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising out of these Terms shall be an appropriate federal or state court located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. These Terms contains the complete and exclusive agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior agreements and understandings whether written or oral, express or implied. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such will not affect any other provision of these Terms, which will remain in full force and effect.
By checking the box below Client indicates acceptance of the Terms. These Terms cannot be amended except by a written or electronic statement signed by Artful Jaunts.