Palm Trees; Busà Photography
The Major Art Event in the Americas
Art Basel in Miami Beach is unquestionably the most important art world event in the Americas. This is your opportunity to be at the center of this multifaceted spectacle in the company of an expert guide. Let Artful guide you through the endless array of events and programming, and see the best of best.
The trip begins with one day in Palm Beach to visit some of the most exceptional private collections of contemporary art in the United States. In addition to Art Basel, you will also attend other significant Miami fairs such as NADA and Untitled, which cater to more emerging galleries and artists. Enjoy the buzzing dining scene of Miami with meals and cocktails in the company of the fascinating luminaries Art Basel attracts, including artists, curators, collectors, and museum directors.
- A tour of Art Basel Miami Beach in the company of an expert Art Educator
- Curated visits to all of the essential fairs
- Opportunities to hear from influential gallery directors
- Visits to the homes of significant Miami collectors
- Expert advice on any potential art purchases
- Luxury accommodations and fine dining
- Leadership by an experienced Art Educator, a dynamic and highly-educated expert in art history, contemporary art education, and art collecting
- Luxury accommodations at a five-star hotel
- Fine dining and cocktails at exciting, art-connected Miami dining destinations
- Kickoff summit, providing an overview of "Art Week Miami" and what will be seen
- Curated visits to fairs, such as Art Basel, NADA, and Untitled, to show the span of work on view and spotlight emerging artists and galleries, with opportunities to hear from gallery directors
- Exclusive visits to the homes of major collectors
- Lunches, cocktails, and dinners with art world leaders, such as auction house specialists, curators, and artists, among others
- An expert Artful Advisory team to help guide any interest you may have in purchasing works
- The Artful digital dossier, supplementing your trip, with information about all artists, venues, and individuals visited as well as expert tools and recommendations for further research, travel and collecting
- Accommodations at the Faena Hotel, designed by director Baz Luhrmann and his set designer/costumer wife Catherine Martin.
- Entry to all studios, museums, and exhibits, featuring an exclusive behind-the-scenes selection of Art Basel Miami.
- All meals and cocktail programs from Thursday morning until Sunday afternoon, featuring dining inspired by local seafood.
- All transfers from your arrival on Wednesday until your departure on Sunday, including airport pick-up and drop-off.
- All fees and gratuities, including baggage porter services.
- Please note, flights are not provided with our programming.