Installation view from Wangechi Mutu: I Am Speaking, Are You Listening?, Legion of Honor, San Francisco, featuring "MamaRay" (2020). Photo by Tobias Welo.
Discover unique art and wine by the Bay
Join Artful for a trip that combines the refined urban galleries and restaurants of San Francisco with a weekend at some of Napa's most storied wineries.
In San Francisco, Artful brings you behind-the-scenes at some of the city's leading institutions, with walkthroughs from influential museum directors and curators from the De Young, Legion of Honor, and the SFMOMA. Visit leading galleries (such as Jessica Silverman) and collector homes, and engage in intimate small-group conversations in the studios of internationally recognized emerging and blue-chip artists.
In Napa, tour historic estates like Larkmead Vineyards, one of the family-owned establishments in the Valley. Enjoy a gourmet wine-paired lunch led by the proprietor of winery Moone-Tsai.
Our San Francisco and Napa Jaunt is priced at $5,900 per person and includes all transportation, lodging, and meals during your trip. Our trips do not include flights to or from your destination.
- Exclusive visits to major collectors' homes and artist studios.
- Select museum visits including the De Young, Legion of Honor, and SFMOMA.
- Stay at the chic Proper Hotel in San Francisco, and relax in 'green' luxury at the Bardessono in Napa
- Delicious dining with menus driven by the fresh local produce and seafood available in the San Francisco Bay.
- VIP Tastings at some of Napa's finest vineyards, including Kenzo and Moone-Tsai Wineries.
- Enjoy VIP visits to some of Napa's finest wineries.
- Leadership by an experienced Art Educator, a dynamic and highly-educated expert in art history, contemporary art education, and art collecting
- Meals and cocktails at exciting San Francisco and Napa locations
- Luxury accommodations at charming boutique properties
- Access to exclusive art locations not open to the public
- The Artful digital dossier, accompanying your visit, with information about all artists, venues, and individuals visited, as well as expert tools and recommendations for further research, travel and collecting
- An expert Artful Advisory team to help guide any interest you may have in purchasing works
- Accommodations at the new Proper Hotel in San Francisco, and LEED Platinum certified Bardessono Hotel in Napa.
- Entry to all studios and museums, featuring the Legion of Honor, SFMOMA, and a guided tour of San Francisco's most prolific galleries.
- All meals and cocktail programs from Thursday morning until Sunday afternoon, with meals driven by innovative chefs utilizing local produce.
- All winery tastings, tours, and lunches.
- All transfers from your arrival on Wednesday until your departure on Sunday, including airport pick-up and drop-off.
- All fees and gratuities, including baggage porter services.
- Please note, flights are not provided with our programming.
Unlock a world of art experiences