Statues at a private residence in the Hamptons, photo by Mark Kopko Photography
Explore the New Art Scene in the Hamptons
Join Artful to explore the Hamptons, which has quickly become a burgeoning new center for the contemporary art world, as the historic summer home destination of New York's elite has emerged into a full-time residence. Visit artist studios, collector homes, museums, galleries, and historical sites and experience first-hand where some of the most iconic American modern and contemporary art has been created and collected.
Our Hamptons Jaunt is priced at $6,500 per person and includes all transportation, lodging, and meals during your trip. Our trips do not include flights to or from your destination.
- Exclusive visits to major collectors' homes and artist studios.
- A guided tour of the Parrish Art Museum led by an expert guest from the art world
- An exploration of the thriving gallery scene, including Skastedt, South Etna, and the newest Pace location.
- Private dinner catered at a conservancy listed on the National Register of Historic Places, with a menu inspired by the fresh local produce and seafood available along the Atlantic coast.
- Enjoy the opportunity to join Artful using your own mode of transportation
- Leadership by an experienced Art Educator, a dynamic and highly-educated expert in art history, contemporary art education, and art collecting
- Meals and cocktails at exciting Hamptons locations
- Luxury accommodations at charming boutique properties
- Access to exclusive art locations not open to the public
- The Artful digital dossier, accompanying your visit, with information about all artists, venues, and individuals visited, as well as expert tools and recommendations for further research, travel and collecting
- An expert Artful Advisory team to help guide any interest you may have in purchasing works
- Accommodations at the charming Bridgehampton Inn & Restaurant, a delightful tavern attached to the Loaves & Fish food shop in Sagaponack.
- Entry to all studios and museums, featuring the Parrish Museum and a guided tour of the Hamptons' most prolific galleries.
- All meals and cocktail programs from Friday morning until Sunday afternoon, with meals driven by the bountiful local produce grown on East Hampton farms.
- All transfers from your arrival on Thursday until your departure on Sunday, including airport pick-up and drop-off.
- All fees and gratuities, including baggage porter services.
- Please note, flights are not provided with our programming.